Terms & Conditions
- The 21Pictures website (hereafter “the Website”), provided by 21Pictures Ltd (hereafter "we" or "us"), is restricted to individuals who are 18 years of age or older and who are unmarried. By using the Website you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and that you are unmarried.
- You are not permitted to use the Website if you have an unspent conviction, or are subject to any court order, or if you have had a restraining order made against you by a court of any jurisdiction.
Use of the site
- You are responsible for any content or information you upload, publish or otherwise make available on the Website, and for your interactions with other users of the Website.
- You are not permitted to have more than one account on the Website at any one time and you must not assign your account to another person.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for any third-party access to your account that arises from you sharing or losing your username and password details.
- We reserve the right to delete inappropriate pictures or content, or any content that is unlawful.
- By submitting or making available your pictures or other material on the Website, you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence of any rights, including intellectual property rights, to publish or re-publish any such pictures or material.
- Your pictures or any other material you submit will not be used by us for promotional purposes, unless you have given your consent.
- You may not use the Website for any commercial venture.
- You must not provide false information in respect of your name, email address, age, date of birth, location or any other data.
- If we consider that you are using the Website in any unauthorised way, or breaking any of the Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to take any action we deem necessary, including but not limited to suspending or terminating your use of the Website without your consent.
- You allow that other users may report content or behaviour that contravenes these Terms and Conditions.
Restrictions on content
You must not upload, publish, submit or otherwise make available via the Website any pictures or other material that:
- harasses another person;
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any individual or group;
- is pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit;
- is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes any illegal activity;
- infringes another person’s intellectual property rights unless you first obtain their permission to use it on the Website;
- promotes information you know to be false or misleading;
- involves the transmission of junk mail or other unsolicited material;
- promotes any commercial activity or contains promotional messages;
- is inaccurate, misleading or impersonates another person.
You are responsible for taking all appropriate safety precautions when using the Website, and when interacting online and in person with anyone you connect with on the Website. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided to you by other users of the Website, neither can we verify that they are who they say they are. We do not conduct criminal background checks on our users. Please exercise caution and common sense when arranging to meet someone for the first time.
Disputes and reporting abuse
- You should report any harmful, threatening, harassing or unlawful behaviour, or any behaviour you consider in breach of these Terms and Conditions, to us as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We take all complaints seriously and will investigate as quickly as possible.
- We are not obliged to mediate or become involved in any dispute between users.
- In resolving disputes or answering queries, we may access users’ profile details and messages. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you grant us consent to do this.
- All users of the Website are obliged to treat other users with respect and courtesy at all times.
- We will endeavour to maintain operation of the Website at all times, and to operate it with reasonable skill and care. However it may be necessary to temporarily suspend service for operational reasons, such as maintenance or upgrades.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Website, provided such changes have no adverse effect on the quality of service.
- We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the information provided on the Website.
- All content and services on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Any decisions or actions taken by you on the basis of the information provided on the Website are at your sole discretion and risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation resulting from your or our negligence.
- In the event you bring a claim or action against any user of the Website, you agree to pursue such claim or action without any demands from us, and you indemnify us against all claims, liability and damages arising from any such claim or action.
- Our maximum liability to you in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed £25.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.